Engineered Trunk Work
- The trunk work is sized specifically for the needs of your home. Long runs are tapered in the appropriate places to maintain proper static pressures, keeping your home comfortable throughout.Sealed Duct Joints
- Each joint in the duct work is sealed with aluminum tape or duct sealant. Preventing air leakage from the duct work maintains the system’s efficiency and your comfort. Quiet Duct Work
- We use cross broken, 26-gauge galvanized steel sheet metal plenums, and legs are installed on the return air drop for added support. This cuts down on vibrations, keeping your system extremely quiet. Safety Disconnects
- A safety disconnect is installed on the side of the unit with a GFI outlet that can be used by the homeowner and our technicians during service. An additional disconnect is installed at the entrance to the room. Condensate Drain System
- A condensate pump or drain are installed on every condensing furnace, and connected to a footer drain or sanitary sewer. A trap is installed to facilitate the flow of condensate, and plugs are placed on both sides of the trap. This allows the drain to be easily serviced, keeping it from getting plugged and spilling out in your home..